IND vs NZ 1st ODI Weather: India-New Zealand 1st ODI, match will be washed out or runs will rain? Know the weather of Auckland

0
2
 IND vs NZ 1st ODI Weather: India-New Zealand 1st ODI, match will be washed out or runs will rain?  Know the weather of Auckland


Image Source : GETTY
Indian fans, Auckland stadium wet outfield

IND vs NZ 1st ODI Weather Forecast: The first ODI of the series between India and New Zealand will be played in Auckland on Friday. In the earlier 3-match T20 series against New Zealand, only one match could be completed, so everyone’s eyes are on the mood of the weather before the next match. The first match of the T20 series held in Wellington was a complete washout. The second match was played in full at Mount Maunganui which was won by India in a tight fashion. The third match of the series was played at Napier which had to be stopped midway due to rain and the match ended in a tie.

To fully enjoy the ODI series starting in New Zealand, it is necessary to be kind to the weather. The first match will start at 7 am on Friday according to Indian time. The toss of this match will be half an hour earlier at 6.30 am. All these timings depend on the weather patterns of Auckland.

All eyes on Auckland’s sky

Kane Williamson and Shikhar Dhawan

Image Source: PTI

Kane Williamson and Shikhar Dhawan

India won the T20I series 1-0 against New Zealand under the captaincy of Hardik Pandya. In this series, Suryakumar Yadav scored a century and made the whole world crazy with his 360-degree batting. This craze can also be seen in the first match of the ODI series, but for this it is necessary for Indradev to be happy.

Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Indian team in the ODI series. As captain, he can also make some changes in the playing XI. Sanju Samson may get a chance in this match. Dhawan can control his playing XI or strategy but the problem is that he cannot have any control over the weather in Auckland. We’re here to help you find out what the weather will be like during the match in Auckland.

What does the weather forecast for the first ODI?

Auckland stadium wet outfield

Image Source : GETTY

Auckland stadium wet outfield

The weather forecast for Auckland during the first match of the ODI series is not entirely discouraging. During the match, there is a slight chance of rain in Auckland on Friday. According to the weather forecast, there is a 25 per cent chance of rain on the day of the match, which reduces to 19 per cent in the evening. During the match, 56 percent of the sky will be covered with clouds and the temperature will be between 15 and 20 degrees.

Latest Cricket News

Read breaking news, live news updates and special stories from India and abroad on India TV Hindi News and keep yourself up-to-date. Click for Cricket News in Hindi sports section





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here